How to Open Office 365 Excel inside Browser?
In this article, you will learn all the steps you need to open Microsoft Office 365 Excel inside your favorite browser. We prefer to open Microsoft Excel inside Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox. But not in Internet Explorer.
Learn How to Open Microsoft Office 365 Excel from your Fav browser?
In this article, you will learn how to open Microsoft Office 365 Excel from your fav browsers like google chrome or Firefox. We have written step-by-step instructions with images on how to open the Microsoft Office 365 Excel Portal.
Today I will teach you to step by step how you will open Office 365 Excel and then you can play with it. To open office 365 excel, the first step is to open https://portal.office.com from any of your fav browsers like chrome, safari, etc. I am opening it inside Google Chrome.
Now click on the sign-in button.
After filling in your info click next and log in to your account.
After login into your account look on the left side tab and search for excel. As follow
Now search for the Microsoft excel app and click on it as shown in the image below.
Now when you click on excel it will take you to the Office 365 Excel home page or Dashboard.
Inside office 365 Excel Dashboard, you can create a new excel file from scratch or open any recent excel sheet or those excel sheets you pinned. One thing to keep in mind, your organization policies will apply to it and it's not your private excel.
Check out the list of all other articles:
- Learn How to Get nth Match in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Find Missing Values in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Get nth Smallest Value With Criteria in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Sort by Text Length in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Sort by Two Columns in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Sort by Random in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Sort by One Column in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Sort by Custom List in Microsoft Excel