In this article, you will learn how to solve an outlook issue when this "X-OWA-Error: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.DatabaseNotFoundException" kind of exception occurs. We wrote proper steps how you can solve this issue.
I want to share one outlook issue which I came across today. I have mentioned the error message below for your reference. I created this account a few days ago but the user has not used it as of now, and it was misspelled as well.
I corrected the name yesterday and asked the user to try to log in. However, the User got the below error. I have also tried from my end but got the same error. The error is so confusing that you would think about the database, but the fix is straightforward.
X-OWA-Error Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage image by paayi
Error X-OWA-Error: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage
Resolution: Delete the cookies of the browser or try in another browser which will resolve the issue.
:( Something Went Wrong, and we couldn't complete your request.
Date: 6/21/2016 3:21:15 PM
To delete cookies on Internet Explorer or Chrome, you need to follow the below steps:-
To delete cookies on Internet Explorer
Open Internet Explorer on your desktop. Click the Tools button-Internet Options- click Delete browsing history. Select the Cookies check box, and then tap or click Delete.
To delete cookies on chrome
On your computer, open Google Chrome. In the top right, click the Menu. Click Settings Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.
Check out the list of all other articles:
- Learn How to Lookup With Variable Sheet Name in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Value Between Two Numbers in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Up Cost for Product or Service in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Lowest Value in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Lowest Sunday Tide in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Latest Price in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Last File Version in Microsoft Excel
- Learn How to Lookup Entire Row in Microsoft Excel